10.18.2010

Mansion Monday

When I saw this lovely home in the Highlands, I immediately  knew I needed to share it with you. Just like our last MM, this home isn't in the million dollar price range-in fact, it is listed for just under $300k, and I am sure you will know instantly why it caught my eye. Let's begin in the living room. Of course that gorgeous painted brick fireplace is the focal point...

On to the dining room. Did you think for a moment you were staring at the page of a magazine? I did. 

Time to peek in at that lovely Florida room. I adore the tall windows...

Now let's check out the master bedroom. Once again the windows for natural sunlight are simply lovely. That headboard also caught my eye...

This week I challenged myself with finding inspiration on overstock.com, to prove that just because a home is expensive, the furnishings don't have to be...

You could purchase all four items above for less than $500 total [$479.01 to be exact]. Even with shipping, which is $2.95 for your entire order, you would still be under $500 and have some fabulous new updates for your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment